My Future Job

 Hello, today I am going to tell you about my future job. Actually, I would like to have two jobs. The first one, I would like to have an outdoor bakery in a quiet village surrounded by nature, I would like to create that bakery in Turkey.


 

In my second job, when I graduate I would like to work in some health center, so, I want to have a very nice office, with warm colors. would like to have those two jobs, because they are very different.

 


I would like to do my graduate degree in clinical psychology at the University of Istanbul in Turkey, because I love that country and I want to live there for a long time. However, I would like to travel the world and work abroad, the more countries the better, because I feel that this will allow me to get to know different cultures, languages and people. Besides, I will be able to have a lot of experience socially, emotionally and at work.

 

Regarding the salary, I would like to earn enough to be able to cover my needs and tastes. I think that life is very short and that what is really important is to do what you want and enjoy every moment.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

Post Graduate Studies