Postgraduate Studies

Hello friends, I hope you are well. Today I am going to talk to you about the postgraduate course that I would like to do when I finish my psychology degree. I would like to do a master's degree in clinical child and adolescent psychology. This postgraduate course lasts approximately 2 years, I want to do this course, firstly, because I love children very much and I have a connection with them since I was very young. Secondly, because I think it is a very interesting postgraduate course and thirdly I believe that the mental health of children and young people is very important, because when they grow up they will be responsible for the future, that is, they will be the future doctors, psychologists and engineers of the country. 

 

Among the subjects I would like to see during this course are theories of human development and psychopathology. On the other hand, I would like to do my graduate studies abroad at Istanbul University, in Turkey or in any country in Europe, such as Germany, France or Scotland. I would also like to study in part-time mode because I want to study, travel, meet and work at the same time. 

 

I would really like to do several postgraduate studies, such as a postgraduate degree in clinical psychology mentioning adults or in forensic psychology, because I consider psychology to be a very beautiful career that has many incredible areas of study to know.








 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

Post Graduate Studies