What's like to study psychology?

Hello friends, today I am going to tell you about the university career I decided to study. I am in my second year of psychology, in the faculty of social sciences at the university of chile. I entered the university in 2020 by special admission for foreigners.

 

I decided to study this career after the death of my mother in 2019, since I was not going through a good time and at the same time, I was preparing to present the psu and decide what career to study. During that year I had the opportunity to attend appointments with two good psychologists who were of great help to be able to deal with what was happening to me, at that moment I realized how important psychologists are and I became interested in this wonderful career. Also, I wanted to study psychology because I want to help many people deal with their fears and manage their pain.

 

Studying psychology online and in the middle of a pandemic is a bit hard, as many of us are worried, stressed, tired and with many fears. I think it is difficult and exhausting. I hope that soon we can get back to normal and enjoy this university stage with my classmates.








Comentarios

  1. Hi Angela! You're very veryyyy strong and I really admire the reason because you decided and wanted to study psychology ! Send youu a big hug :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Angela! I agree that psychologists are very important especially at this time, good cheer<3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. wow friend, we have been friends for a while and I did not think you had experienced something like that, I still chose this career because of a traumatic experience that made me want to help. I understand you perfectly and sent you a lot of strength

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

Post Graduate Studies