Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

I think that one of the mental problems that the confinement during the pandemic has generated in me are depressive episodes, sometimes I feel sad because I think that it is the best stage of our life and we are not taking full advantage of it. However, in order not to be sad or anxious, I cook, exercise, study, watch series and work some days of the week in a minimarket. 




I think that the pandemic has affected not only on a health level, but also on an economic and social level. The pandemic has affected many families who need to go to work, also children or elderly people who need to go out and relax for a while, and it has also affected us students, because it is a big challenge to watch classes online. So, the pandemic has meant for many of us an exhausting and sad situation.



When the pandemic is over, I would like to travel to Venezuela to reconnect with my family and friends, also to go to the beach, but most of all to enjoy the wonders that life has to offer.




Comentarios

  1. Hi Angela, I understand you very much u.u
    the pandemic has affected a lot of things... i hope you can travel soon

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I understand your situation and is very sad feeling like that u.u I hope you can travel soon

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also think that we are losing a lot because of our age:(

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I understand you very well Angela, whatever you need you can count on me <3 :(

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello friend, I agree with you. I still feel that it is a beautiful stage of our lives that we cannot contemplate. I hope everything improves soon and so we can meet. regards

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I feel same of you. Definitely the pandemic has been very difficult:(

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi Ángela, I feel the same as you, I really wish I could enjoy the university life in a face to face way :c

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hello, I wish that when you go to Venezuela you enjoy it a lot.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post Graduate Studies