My career of choice

Hello people

 

I'm Angela and I study the first year of Psychology at the University of Chile. 

 

When I was a child I wanted to be a doctor or a cook. And when I was choosing my career last year, I thought about studying medicine or nutrition. But finally I chose psychology. 




 

I decided to study this career after my mother's death, as I want to help many people deal with their fears and manage their pain and so far I think it was a great decision and my experience at the university has really been good.





 After I graduate I want to specialize in clinical psychology. Work in a hospital or clinic and always help those who need it most.



 

Comentarios

  1. Hello Angela, I like that behinds the options you had you care about people's health

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Angela, hope you help a lot of people as you wish 💛

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Angela I didn't know you wanted to be a cook, I think you can cook very delicious.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello Angela, I hope you can fulfill your dream of helping many people!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

Post Graduate Studies