My Favorite Piece of Technology

Hello people, today I am going to talk to you about my favorite piece of technology, it is very difficult to decide just for one since I like many things like the television and my laptop. But really my favorite is my phone, I use it since I am 13 years old and this year, I bought one for my birthday. I use it to listen to music and communicate. I am also addicted to it every day and every minute. 





I like my cell phone since I can do many things with it, besides, it is useful for my job, I use it to check the social networks and to watch videos on YouTube also for video calling my friends. My life without it would be a little boring, unfortunately I am dependent on my cell phone. Finally, I try to take care of my cellphone a lot  


















Comentarios

  1. I really liked the images, I even take a lot of the technology, only I take a lot more my cell phone just like you:)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Great Angela, the cellphone is also my favorite piece of technology. I can't live without it!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello!
    The cellphone is already part of the human anatomy, it is very important.
    I bet, you wrote the post from the cellphone!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Angela I hope you are well, I think that like you we all depend on our smartphones, but without it our life would be a bit boring, greetings <3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. The cell phone is also my favorite, compared to the laptop it is much more comfortable to use

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

Post Graduate Studies