My Favorite Photograph

Hello people, today I come to talk a little about my favorite photo. It is a very difficult decision, since I like to take many photos, and on my cell phone, I have photos that I really love, however, within all these photos the most important for me is this one.




 

The photo shows my three brothers, Dohaly, Sinai, Cesar and I, sitting on a kind of fence, near the sea and in front of the largest swimming pool in the world. This photo was taken by my brother-in-law in Viña del Mar, in the summer of 2019

 

I choose this photo, because my favorite place is the beach and my favorite people are my brothers, so this photo brings together what I consider the most important and beautiful in the world. Besides, I really like the shape and colors of the photo.

Comentarios

  1. Very nice picture, it's very nice that you consider your brothers an important part in your life, in addition the Chilean beaches are even more beautiful those of Viña del Mar

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Angela, what a beautiful photo, family is very important. I also like to take pictures I have many that I like on my cell phone.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It is a very emotional picture, because it shows the most important thing, the family. The beach and you together make the photo very beautiful.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Angela I loved your photo, it is very familiar and that makes it valuable, it shows that your friend is very close.
    My favorite place is also the beach, I feel that when I am there I disconnect from the world.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. What a beautiful picture! The brothers are the most wonderful in the world!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi Angela! How nice that you consider this photo very important and it shows that you love your family very much

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi Angela, it's a nice memory, I love my sisters too, I would do anything for them. I also like Viña del Mar and its beaches, even if they are a bit cold jaja

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

Post Graduate Studies