Post Graduate Studies

Psychology is a very interesting, beautiful and diverse career in all its aspects, for this reason there are variety of postgraduate courses to choose, such as Forensic Psychology, Social Psychology and Neuropsychology. When I finish my degree, I would like to do a master’s degree in health and Clinical Psychology, because it is an area that strikes me by its focus on the investigation and treatment of all the factors that can generate discomfort in the mental health of individuals.


When I finish my degree I would like to travel around the world and know different cultures and countries. Therefore, I would prefer to do my master’s degree abroad, in Europe, the United States or Australia part time, so that I can work and study at the same time.


However, there is still a long way to go, but the important thing is to work hard to achieve our dreams. 

 


Comentarios

  1. I liked your post, and it is very good that you want to specialize in health besides traveling the world to meet other cultures

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Angela, psychology you have many areas to develop from what you tell us, I also like the focus of the mastery that interests you, it is seen that it is a complicated area.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Angela, your area is unknown to me, but I see that you have great aspirations, I hope you can achieve your goals and that you do what gives you happiness, your publication shows the desire you have to help other people and that is very valuable.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Angela, I agree with you psychology is a very nice career and you have many areas to choose from. Traveling around the world is very interesting because you know many places, cultures, opinions. I hope that everything you propose you achieve

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Angela, It is great that you are so passionate about knowing about health, I hope you can achieve all your goals, much success.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hello Angela, I also like clinical psychology very much, I feel that you can learn a lot about human beings. Good luck, I know we will achieve our goals! ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I think the same as Carolina, clinical psychology is also a very striking area for me. I imagine that studying abroad must be a fantastic experience.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi Angela!
    Studying abroad is very good for learning new cultures and ways of thinking.
    I hope you can travel and study.
    Regards.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Hello Angela! The postgraduate degree you want to study is very interesting, in general psychology is a very interesting branch of the social sciences. I wish you much success in your goal!

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I agree with you that we must continue working to achieve our goals, I hope you achieve all your goals!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mental health Problems related to a lockdown