Post 1: A country you would like to visit

There are many countries that I would like to visit, but my favorite and the one I would love to visit is Turkey, since I am fan of Turkish novels and its culture. I know many things about Turkey, its capital is Ankara, but the most popular city is Istanbul, this city is divided between the European and Asian continent, there are several monuments, mosques and also the largest bazaar in the world.







 

I would like to go to Turkey and visit many of its cities like Ankara, Denizli and Antalya, taste its typical dishes and its great variety of spices and sweets, also meet the people who live there, their history and their ways of seeing the world.

 

Among the things that I would be most excited to do in Turkey is to learn the Turkish language to be able to live and work in a city near Istanbul, set up a bakery and have a nice house. Turkey is a very diverse country where people from many countries, different cultures and religions live together, which makes it a beautiful, diverse and special country.

 

 

Comentarios

  1. hi angela, I had never thought of visiting turkey, but now that I read your blog, I think it is a very interesting country :0

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello, from what I see on your blog Turkey is a very interesting country, I hope you can live there and set up your bakery!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Angela, from the photo and your description I feel that Turkey is a very interesting country, I hope you can live there and know the diversity of cultures

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Angela, how entertaining, I want to visit Turkey too.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I really like the country you want to visit, I hope you can go and fulfill your dream, and that you can visit more countries

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Turkey seems to me a very beautiful place, I hope your wish is fulfilled

    ResponderBorrar
  7. HI!! like you i love Turkey! let´s go together haha <3

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi! I've never really liked those countries, mostly because I'm uncomfortable with strong smells and spices. But you convinced me a little bit with what you describe.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

Post Graduate Studies