The best holidays ever

I think my best holidays was in December 2013, this was a Christmas vacation to Cancun, and although the flight was long it was worth it, as we lasted in Mexico for about 2 weeks. I traveled to Cancun with my paternal grandparents, my aunts and uncles and my cousins. On our trip we stayed in a very nice hotel with lots of pools, bars, restaurants and live music, the hotel was wonderful. During that holidays I bathed at the beach, played in the pool, swam with dolphins, ate all the candy I wanted, went roller skating, attended a circus performance that was presented, watched movies in the theater, attended a New Year's Eve dinner and went shopping with my aunt and uncle. 

 

I think it was the best holidays because I did a lot of things, spent time with my family, tried new foods and also had a lot of fun, plus it was my favorite time of the year "Christmas". I would definitely repeat that trip because Cancun is a wonderful city.









 

 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

Post Graduate Studies