CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello friends, today I am going to talk a little bit about how my career works and what changes I would like to see in the future. First, it is important to say that I have not seen face-to-face classes due to the pandemic, which means I only know the university online. However, I think some changes could be made for everyone's wellbeing. 

 

As for the subjects, I like all the subjects taught, I think they are well organized with these. But I would like the CFG to be better organized, as it is very difficult to find a place and that hurts us students. 

 

Another important issue is the study load, it would be good if we could continue with weeks off, since many of us work and study, so these weeks would help us to perform much better. As for the facilities and infrastructure of the university, I can't say much because I don't know them.

 

As for the methodologies of the subjects, I would like them to be different and fun for the next courses, to encourage us to study. Also, I would like to see an improvement in connectivity and technology, and to offer help to people who do not have computers or internet, because thanks to the context of the pandemic it became evident that it is essential to have both tools to study.





Comentarios

  1. hello, I also think that the cfg access system should be improved.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Angela, you are right, the CFGs are quite poorly organized, since by mesh we should take them in the second semester, however, it is very difficult to stay the first time you apply.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

Post Graduate Studies