English Language Challenges

Hello friends. Today I am going to tell you a little bit about my experience learning English. The truth is that I have never liked English, and I have always done poorly in that subject. However, when entering the university, it is very necessary to know the basics of that language, so I have to take English the first four semesters. 

 

So far, my experience learning English in college has been good, I am in my third semester of English, and I only have one semester left to finish it. During these three semesters I have been taught by different professors, which have different methodologies, some more theoretical and others more practical. However, they all implemented the use of blogs as homework, which I find very fun, since it is a different way of learning and communicating.

 

As I said before, I don't like English very much and even though I have learned a little I think I still have a lot of things to improve, such as vocabulary and pronunciation. To improve it I would like to go on exchange to Australia or England and study English for a few months. In those countries I would be forced to learn the language, since almost everyone speaks it.

 

On the other hand, here in Chile it is not very necessary to speak it, so I never speak English and I think that is why I am not motivated to learn it.




Comentarios

  1. Hello, I have also had different teachers in the 3 semesters.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Angela! I would also like to go on an exchange, I think it is the best way to learn English :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. My friend, English is hard for me, I propose that we help each other.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Angelaaa! I also think that blogs are fun haha

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Angela! I also think blogging is an interactive way to learn.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I am another one who does not like English :s

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Wow it's great that you want to go out of the country to improve your English.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

Post Graduate Studies